Tourism in Las Hermosas – Chaparral Tolima

This blog talks about my life, my interests and my work in tourism. I also share information about a tourist place in my region: Las Hermosas in Chaparral, Tolima.

Hello, my name is Diego.
I live in Colombia and my family is very important for me. I live with my parents and we like nature and rural life. Sometimes we travel together to natural places near Chaparral. My family supports my studies in tourism and they like the work I do.

My hobbies are hiking, learning about nature and bird watching. I also like guiding people in natural places. Tourism is very interesting because we can meet people from different places and show them the beauty of our region.

I study Tourism Guiding. In my work we guide tourists and explain the culture, nature and history of the region.

One important place is Las Hermosas Canyon in Chaparral. In this place tourists can do: Birdwatching, Hiking, Horse riding.                                                                                                              Nature tourismOne tourism project is Finca La Arabia, a rural tourism place where visitors can stay and enjoy nature.

Las Hermosas is a beautiful natural place in Tolima. Tourists can visit the paramo, waterfalls and lagoons.

For example: Cascada El Cacique, Laguna La Cristalina, Bosques de palma de cera (Cacique waterfall, Crstalina lagoon, wax palm forest).


Critical Thinking and Media Literacy

Critical thinking helps people analyze information. In tourism it is important to verify information before sharing it on social media.

Sometimes people share false information about tourist places. As guides, we must communicate real and responsible information.


Crime and Punishment

Crime and punishment are important topics in society. In tourism, safety is very important for visitors.

Tourists must respect the law, the environment and local communities. Authorities also protect tourists and natural areas.

Respect and responsibility help create safe tourism.


ENLACE: VIDEO - You Tube: 

https://youtube.com/shorts/f0CbAB6voq4?feature=share









Comentarios